Wednesday, August 12, 2009

farewell, Seattle!

my time in Seattle is sadly coming to an end. tomorrow my mom and i fly home. it has been a wonderful visit! it will be hard to say goodbye to our dear family (and to each other), but it will certainly be nice to see my sweetie again...hopefully the next time i'm in Seattle, we can both come!

the past few days have been super busy and fun. yesterday, we rode the Ducks and went up the Space Needle. today we went on the Underground Tour (loved it!) and browsed some shops around Pioneer Square. i'll admit i was tempted to buy a Utilikilt for my husband. how hunky would he be?! and the Fireworks Gallery: so many lovely things there. i also finally got my peach mango bubble tea fix. i'm a happy girl!

well, it's off to go pack and spend the waning time with my family.

a happy day to you...

2 comments:

littlebyrd said...

Enjoy your last day and safe travels home :)

Timi said...

I'm so glad you had such a good trip to our lovely city. I'm sorry the weather wasn't better for you. It happens that way sometimes here.
Have a safe trip home!